The Asset and Safe Sport Trackers are a 100% South African product; designed, developed and tested in South Africa for the South African market and South African outdoor activities. The tracking website is locally hosted, to provide the best speed and latency.
All customization can be done on-the-fly by the user to provide the user the best configuration for the activity to be performed, thus enhancing battery life. No special software is needed to do the configuration as all settings are done online. No special software is needed to see where the device is located.
The Safe Sport Trackers utilise GPS technology to locate the device, and transmit the location to the South African hosted website by making use of the Vodacom GSM / GPRS infrastructure. There is NO SIM Card used, only a fixed SIM Chip – eliminating the possibility of running out of Airtime, Tampering or Theft. A tracking bundle takes care of the information transportation (Except for our latest addistion - The Personal Tracker which is fitted with a Sim Card holde for the user to manage their own Data, SMS and Airtime bundles).
The programmable buttons can be utilized as per your requirements. One could be used to send a Panic / SOS signal, while the other could be used to start or stop a trip.
- Low power accelerometer
- Internal GPS and GSM antennas
- 6 month battery life in dormant state
- Non-removable SIM Chip with tracking bundle (except for the Personal Tracker)
- Input voltage – 5V USB
- Can record up to 2000 GPS points in case of NO GSM coverage
- 10m GPS accuracy
- Dimensions: Size = 70x48x25mm and Weight – Sports and Personal Tracker = 60 - 80g, Asset & Guard Trackers (Epoxied for waterproof) = 130g.
- All setting done online
- GO and No-GO Geofences
- Notifications when:
– device is moved,
– device goes into sleep mode,
– device goes into No-GO Geofence
– device goes out of GO Geofence
– device over-speeds
– battery is low
- Displays Live View or Satellite maps
- Displays Graphs for Elevation and Speed
- Displays full trips with data to be exported to Google Earth
- Panic notifications send URL-Link without the necessity to log-in onto the website